Registration is OPEN for BAA’s 2015-2016 Season of Programs!
Registration for BAA’s 2015-2016 season of programs is now OPEN!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO REGISTER
- Your first step before registering for any BAA Intensive, Workshop, One Day Master Class or Weekly Class Series is to complete the 2015-2016 Online Application. This is required for all new students and returning alumni once per academic year.
- Once you’ve completed your application, you may register for any BAA program or class you are eligible to attend. We have a great fall line up of One Day Master Classes and Weekly Class Series, but space is limited to register as soon as possible!
- If you attended an Intensive or Workshop within the last year, you will automatically get an Alumni Acceptance Email at some point during the month of September, which lets you know all of the programs and majors you may attend without having to re-audition. If you haven’t received your Alumni Acceptance Email by October 1st, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- If you did not attend an Intensive or Workshop within the past year but would like to return to BAA this year, please email email@example.com.
- If you are a new student who has never attended a BAA program or class and you would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.