2016-2017 Audition Dates and Cities!
We are delighted to star to announce our Audition dates and cities for the 2016-2017 year.
Remember that all BAA Summer Intensives are audition based programs, so an audition must be completed in order to be considered for participation.
Take a look at our Auditions Page for additional information, or check below for the recently announced locations, hot from the oven!
Broadway Artists Alliance will be holding live auditions in:
– Saturday, November 5th, 2016. New York City, NY
– Sunday, November 13th, 2016. Fort Lauderdale, FL
– Sunday, December 4th, 2016. Dallas, TX
– Saturday, January 14th, 2017. St. Louis, MO
– Sunday, January 15th, 2017. St. Louis, MO
– Sunday, January 22nd, 2017. New York City, NY
– Sunday, February 12th, 2017. Orlando, FL
– Monday, February 13th, 2017. Tampa, FL
– Saturday, March 11th, 2017. New York City, NY
– Saturday, March 11th, 2017. Aliso Viejo, CA
– Sunday, March 12th, 2017. Phoenix, AZ
– Sunday, March 19th, 2017. Sarasota, FL
– Sunday, March 26th, 2017. Chicago, IL
Additionally, we’ll also be visiting the following regional events:
– Texas Thespians Festival: November 30th to December 3rd, 2016. (Dallas, TX)
– Missouri Thespians Festival: January 12th to January 14th, 2017. (St. Louis, MO)
– New Jersey Thespian Festival: January 14th to January 15th, 2017. (Trenton, NJ)
– Florida Junior Thespians: February 9th to February 11th, 2017. (Orlando, FL)
– Florida State Thespians Festival: March 15th to March 18th, 2017. (Tampa, FL)
– Classical Singer Convention and Competition: May 25th to May 28th, 2017. (Chicago, IL)
Come by our booth for additional information and to say hello!